If you ever have the chance to visit Brompton Cemetery one thing you will definitely see are squirrels. Infact there is quite a fair bit of wildlife to see pigeons, blackbirds, ravens, crows and squirrels are plentiful and no doubt the odd rat. All looking to be fed.
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy