This was a bridge that went across the railway lines for commuters to get from side to side. They had made a steel cage to go over the bridge I guess to stop people from falling off. As I was walking towards the bridge I thought it was a shame as would have given me a good shot of the train station, but made for an interesting shot.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland