This was a bridge that went across the railway lines for commuters to get from side to side. They had made a steel cage to go over the bridge I guess to stop people from falling off. As I was walking towards the bridge I thought it was a shame as would have given me a good shot of the train station, but made for an interesting shot.
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy