I found this huge tomb set way back on the boundaries of Brompton Cemetery. Unfortunately away from the main crypts the cemetery looked very run down, not so much litter but just unkept. I thought this tomb was pretty much the most imposing one away from the main part of the cemetery. It looked more modernistic in design unlike most of the other large ones that have a more gothic look to them.
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy