I found this huge tomb set way back on the boundaries of Brompton Cemetery. Unfortunately away from the main crypts the cemetery looked very run down, not so much litter but just unkept. I thought this tomb was pretty much the most imposing one away from the main part of the cemetery. It looked more modernistic in design unlike most of the other large ones that have a more gothic look to them.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland