This is a HDR created from a single RAW file and double tone mapped of my Niece about 8 months old. She would not stay still long enough for multi exposure shots. Had a bit of fun with this one, it’s very colourful and bright. But suits the photo.. atleast thats what I think.
Shows you can still get alot of HDR even from a single shot. Sometimes it’s not possible to get multi exposures, like today I drove past a field with three horses and thought Id take some single shots on my way back of them. Unfortunately it was raining when I did pass by. Next time…
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland