I had to drop my beloved Persian cat Snowball into the vets at 9am for a dental operation. She had 11 teeth removed !
She suffers from the feline stomatitis virus which attacks the teeth and gums. We had a couple of teeth removed when she was a kitten and held back from having anymore removed. But now she is 9 years old and the vet said it was the best thing to do for her.
Whilst waiting for her I dropped into Beddington Park which had a heavy police presence due to the recent crime involving a young lady. The police diving crew where out so guess they had been dredging the river for evidence. The ducks seemed happy enough though.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Death Valley highway night
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place