A few years back me and the wife went to Bruge for Christmas on the Eurostar. We had to be at St Pancras International at some ungodly hour like 5am. It was absolutely dead. I had never been there before and it struck me how fantastic it looked, maybe that was heightened by the fact no one was there.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland