Spent the day uptown as had a works Christmas do to attend in the evening and wandered around town beforehand taking some photos. Mainly down by the river as the night lighting was very nice. Gets dark so quick this time of year.
As you can expect the underground is packed before Christmas with the shoppers and the workers. Im not keen on people in my pictures as it distracts the photo and I really wanted the train pulling into the station. I noticed there was a train directly behind the first one so I let the first one take them away and was able to get a shot with just a handful of passengers.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland