First place I headed to was Piccadilly Circus as thought would make a nice shot while it was still light. However it was absolutely heaving with people so I walked down to the River Thames and came back a few hours later when it was dark.
I found it really hard to get any decent photos as the light on the advert board was so bright. In the end I had to paste in the illuminated signs from another photo. This picture was a mix of quite a few shots and exposures.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland