Well could not sleep last night so drove down to Brighton about 6am and took some photos along the beach front as the Sun was beginning to rise. Surprised to see a couple of others out early in the morning taking photos as well. Other then that a few dog walkers and runners but all pretty quiet for a winters morning.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland