Designed by Phillip Lockwood, Brighton Borough Surveyor, and completed in 1884 the Bandstand is considered to be one of the finest examples of a Victorian bandstand still surviving in England today. The original design featured a bridge linking the upper promenade with the Bandstand which was removed in the late 1970s. The ground floor was used as public conveniences until 2003 when vandalism forced their closure.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland