Designed by Phillip Lockwood, Brighton Borough Surveyor, and completed in 1884 the Bandstand is considered to be one of the finest examples of a Victorian bandstand still surviving in England today. The original design featured a bridge linking the upper promenade with the Bandstand which was removed in the late 1970s. The ground floor was used as public conveniences until 2003 when vandalism forced their closure.
Facebook Comments Master
- Denbigh County Mental Asylum Abandoned England UK Denbighshire County Lunatic Asylum photography
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA