I was thinking today of traveling around the South of England making a Photo diary of my adventures. I figure I can get to most of the most scenic parts of the South within a two hour drive and stop of for an hour or two then head back home. Have a few locations in mind to start with and will see how far I go with it.
Here’s another shot from Brighton of a Gull eyeing up the Brighton Donut.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland