I was thinking today of traveling around the South of England making a Photo diary of my adventures. I figure I can get to most of the most scenic parts of the South within a two hour drive and stop of for an hour or two then head back home. Have a few locations in mind to start with and will see how far I go with it.
Here’s another shot from Brighton of a Gull eyeing up the Brighton Donut.
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy