On Boxing day thought it would be a good idea to drive down to Nash Point, Wales. Was about a three hour drive each way and as expected a straight run without any tailbacks or roadworks. Apart from an accident just past Cardiff that called for a road to be closed off but my sat nav got me around it ok.
When you get into St Donats finding the road that leads down to the lighthouse is a bit tricky as these tiny roads come up as ‘unnamed road’ on my sat nav and there are no street signs so they probably are unnamed roads.
Would have liked for better weather, Sun never really came out and the sky was thick dense clouds.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Death Valley highway night
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place