On Boxing day thought it would be a good idea to drive down to Nash Point, Wales. Was about a three hour drive each way and as expected a straight run without any tailbacks or roadworks. Apart from an accident just past Cardiff that called for a road to be closed off but my sat nav got me around it ok.
When you get into St Donats finding the road that leads down to the lighthouse is a bit tricky as these tiny roads come up as ‘unnamed road’ on my sat nav and there are no street signs so they probably are unnamed roads.
Would have liked for better weather, Sun never really came out and the sky was thick dense clouds.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Death Valley highway night
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place