On Boxing day thought it would be a good idea to drive down to Nash Point, Wales. Was about a three hour drive each way and as expected a straight run without any tailbacks or roadworks. Apart from an accident just past Cardiff that called for a road to be closed off but my sat nav got me around it ok.
When you get into St Donats finding the road that leads down to the lighthouse is a bit tricky as these tiny roads come up as ‘unnamed road’ on my sat nav and there are no street signs so they probably are unnamed roads.
Would have liked for better weather, Sun never really came out and the sky was thick dense clouds.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland