Decided to head out to the south coast for some photos yesterday as the gales looked to have come to an end even though I lost a fence only a few hours before. Half way there it started to rain, almost turned back. When I did get to Brighton the sun came out and the rain stopped.. turned into a nice afternoon!
First stop was Brighton Marina then onto Seaford, where I got this shot of Mr moo cow and a final last stop at Beachy Head. Which was supposed to be my first destination. When I did reach Beachy Head the sun had gone down and the clouds had gone. Will have to make another trip to Beachy Head.
a moo cow at seaford" width="700" height="465" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-345 [ftmt_id]" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy