Decided to head out to the south coast for some photos yesterday as the gales looked to have come to an end even though I lost a fence only a few hours before. Half way there it started to rain, almost turned back. When I did get to Brighton the sun came out and the rain stopped.. turned into a nice afternoon!
First stop was Brighton Marina then onto Seaford, where I got this shot of Mr moo cow and a final last stop at Beachy Head. Which was supposed to be my first destination. When I did reach Beachy Head the sun had gone down and the clouds had gone. Will have to make another trip to Beachy Head.
a moo cow at seaford" width="700" height="465" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-345 [ftmt_id]" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland