You may be wondering why it’s green rather then the normal red. I don’t think theres any real reason, outside of the big towns and in the greener looking places I think they just sometimes paint them green to look more aesthetically pleasing.
the green telephone box" width="700" height="442" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-357 [ftmt_id]" srcset="http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-700x442.jpg 700w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-800x505.jpg 800w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-768x485.jpg 768w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-690x436.jpg 690w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-980x619.jpg 980w" sizes="(max-width: 700px) 100vw, 700px" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland