You may be wondering why it’s green rather then the normal red. I don’t think theres any real reason, outside of the big towns and in the greener looking places I think they just sometimes paint them green to look more aesthetically pleasing.
the green telephone box" width="700" height="442" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-357 [ftmt_id]" srcset="http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-700x442.jpg 700w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-800x505.jpg 800w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-768x485.jpg 768w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-690x436.jpg 690w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-green-telephone-box1-980x619.jpg 980w" sizes="(max-width: 700px) 100vw, 700px" />
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge