Although you may be forgiven in thinking this shot was taken at a reasonable bright afternoon time, I took this a few minutes before night fell and it went pitch black. Through some photoshop manipulation I managed to brighten it up.
I almost had a wee accident. I had my camera on a tripod and I went to swap my lenses, took off my 200mm lense and knelt down to get my 18-55mm from my bag and the wind caught my tripod and camera and sent it hurtling towards the cliff edge.. instinctively I leapt to grab it. Only afterwards I realised the camera fell 6 inches from the cliff edge!
Beachy Head in the pitch black during high winds is not a good place to be 🙂
beachy head lighthouse hdr" width="700" height="465" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-354 [ftmt_id]" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland