When I was at Seaford I was fortunate to have my first really beautiful sunset, as I only really got into photography around October so theres not been much Sun since then. Luckily I was also in a really scenic area at the time that enabled me to get quite a few nice shots.
sun setting over seaford pebble beach" width="700" height="450" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-394 [ftmt_id]" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland