Horse Guards is a large grade I listed building in the Palladian style between Whitehall and Horse Guards Parade in London, England. It was built between 1751 and 1753 by John Vardy to a design by William Kent. The building was constructed on the site of the Guard House of the old Whitehall Palace, which had been destroyed by fire in 1698. The palace’s tiltyard became the exercise ground of Horse Guards Parade, located behind the Horse Guards building.
horse guards london hdr" width="700" height="438" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-417 [ftmt_id]" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy