I was not sure what this building was, it’s next to Horse Guards in what I would call the courtyard. I had a look on Google maps and they call it the “Ministry of Defence old admiralty building”. No idea what goes on inside now, but hopefully something as grand as the building.
This one was a 3 exposure photo with mostly Color Efex Pro 4 Photoshop plugin and have to say the more I use it the more I like it 🙂
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland