This is a night time photo of the Scoop More London building just down on the river Thames next to Tower Bridge. Im not to keen on using a tripod even for HDR I get alot more shots to play with at home when I take handheld shots and you will be surprised at the amount of good tripod like flat surfaces you can find in town. On this one I just used the railing as a makeshift tripod and sometimes the angles you get are quite interesting.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland