This is a night time photo of the Scoop More London building just down on the river Thames next to Tower Bridge. Im not to keen on using a tripod even for HDR I get alot more shots to play with at home when I take handheld shots and you will be surprised at the amount of good tripod like flat surfaces you can find in town. On this one I just used the railing as a makeshift tripod and sometimes the angles you get are quite interesting.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge