I put this photo of Beddington Church on Facebook yesterday and a friend mentioned how it reminded him of the Church from the Omen film and sure enough they are almost identical. I had a little look on the Wiki (which you wont be able to do until tommorow as they have gone dark for 24 hours). The Church in the Omen film is in Fulham along the river and was built in the 1400’s where as Beddington Church dates back to the 900’s but was rebuilt the 1400’s no doubt designed by the same chap.. can’t be too many in the Church building trade!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland