I put this photo of Beddington Church on Facebook yesterday and a friend mentioned how it reminded him of the Church from the Omen film and sure enough they are almost identical. I had a little look on the Wiki (which you wont be able to do until tommorow as they have gone dark for 24 hours). The Church in the Omen film is in Fulham along the river and was built in the 1400’s where as Beddington Church dates back to the 900’s but was rebuilt the 1400’s no doubt designed by the same chap.. can’t be too many in the Church building trade!
Facebook Comments Master
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge
- Castello di Sammezzano Non Plus Ultra abandoned Castle Tuscany Florence Italy