Im really loving Nik Softwares Color Efex Pro 4 before I was using Topaz adjust on 80% of my photos and lately I have not touched it in favour of Color Efex. For me it just creates so much more realistic looking HDR’s. There is this really great effect called reflector efex that allows you to move the light and reflections around the whole photo but unlike similar products Nik’s one creates very realistic lighting with ease.
In this photo although the tree is lit underneath I had very little of that lighting the tree other then the lower part of the tree. Using reflector efex I was able to light up the whole tree and really make it stand out as a focal point of the picture.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland