Im really loving Nik Softwares Color Efex Pro 4 before I was using Topaz adjust on 80% of my photos and lately I have not touched it in favour of Color Efex. For me it just creates so much more realistic looking HDR’s. There is this really great effect called reflector efex that allows you to move the light and reflections around the whole photo but unlike similar products Nik’s one creates very realistic lighting with ease.
In this photo although the tree is lit underneath I had very little of that lighting the tree other then the lower part of the tree. Using reflector efex I was able to light up the whole tree and really make it stand out as a focal point of the picture.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge