I really like closeup and macro photography but I don’t really have an eye for it. Often when I go somewhere I look it up on Google images and see the photos others took and see some great shots I walked by. I took my niece to the park and it’s was a bit of a gloomy day so there was very little to photo which is why I took a shot of this gate when normally I would have been more focused on the skyline.
I really like how it came out and it’s a great example of how HDR’ing a picture can make even a boring photo come to life. Even though this was a single RAW file still got some nice results through Photomatix and Photoshop.
chained and padlocked gate" width="700" height="467" class="aligncenter size-large wp-image-511 [ftmt_id]" srcset="http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chained-and-padlocked-gate-700x467.jpg 700w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chained-and-padlocked-gate-800x534.jpg 800w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chained-and-padlocked-gate-768x513.jpg 768w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chained-and-padlocked-gate-690x461.jpg 690w, http://hdrphoto.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/chained-and-padlocked-gate-980x654.jpg 980w" sizes="(max-width: 700px) 100vw, 700px" />
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland