This is a photo of Mickleham St.Michael Church cemetery looking at the back of the church. This is a very beautiful looking church in Surrey near Boxhill that dates back to the 11th century. Realised today I did not get any great shots of the front, will pick a nice day to go back for one.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland