Yesterday I went to the RAF Museum in North London near Barnet. Well worth a visit and it’s free so a good day out for no cost. They say that they have approx 100 planes on display and some of them are huge! Although strangely most of them do not look real, I touched a couple and they are made of very thin tin with paint jobs you would see on Morris Minors. Must be made to be as light as possible, really surprising they stay in one piece.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland