Ive added a new category called street photography hooray! The other day when I was at the RAF museum by the time I got halfway around I was thinking this is getting abit boring. Not that the museum was not good, just all my photos where the same lighting, same enviroment, same shapes etc etc and worse same feel.
Really needed something to liven in it, something more spontaneous. What I really enjoy about street photography is the fact that once that moment has past it wont happen again in that exact same way. Your caputuring a one off moment and when you miss a shot like a person moves out of the scene you want its still a good feeling that you got to move faster next time.
After I left the RAF museum I drove back through Kew and Richmond and stopped off at Richmond to walk along the river. I got this great shot of a lady with her kid feeding the birds. The birds where flying all around her and she had this fantastic coat with her long red hair. Also very little post-processing, pretty much just the photo as it came out of the camera.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Death Valley highway night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place