So the D800 was announced yesterday, looks to be a serious studio camera. But I really need a low light monster like it’s predecessor the D700. Ive been waiting for the official specs and checking the internet almost daily. So Im back to square one should I get the fantastic low light D700 even though it’s ancient now or maybe even the D3S. Only thing is the 12 megapixels.. but do I really need big prints? Well, not today but I want a body that I can keep and what if I need more then 12 megapixels in the future.
Maybe I should wait to see what the 5D Mk 3 has to offer 🙁
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland