Monday morning I went into town very early arrived just as the sun came up a little after 7am. Sucks you now have to pay extra to get a Travel Card before 9.30am. Whats with this government, you have to pay 40% more because your going to work WTF!
The sky was really bad and there was very little of interest after the sun came up in the clouds so I concentrated on some street photography type shots. Here’s a lady off to work after collecting her coffee along Milk Street.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland