20 years ago Carnaby Street used to be pretty cool. Around the time when rock music was big, you had all the cool metal and music shops and was a really interesting place with alot of character and characters.
Now, it’s an empty shell of what it was. Lined with throwaway fashion shops and bland people.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge