20 years ago Carnaby Street used to be pretty cool. Around the time when rock music was big, you had all the cool metal and music shops and was a really interesting place with alot of character and characters.
Now, it’s an empty shell of what it was. Lined with throwaway fashion shops and bland people.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland