On Friday I went down to Hastings famous for the ‘Battle of Hastings’. But the weather was so poor I never took a single picture, very disheartening as it’s a 5 hour round car trip.
But on Sunday was such a nice day I decided to make the trip again. This time I got some great shots. I specifically went to get photos of the pier which is now dilapidated and just an empty shell. I took alot of slight variations on the same scene, so will be many months before I get around to processing them all.
Here’s the first one taken from the West side of the pier with sun overhead.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland