On Friday I went down to Hastings famous for the ‘Battle of Hastings’. But the weather was so poor I never took a single picture, very disheartening as it’s a 5 hour round car trip.
But on Sunday was such a nice day I decided to make the trip again. This time I got some great shots. I specifically went to get photos of the pier which is now dilapidated and just an empty shell. I took alot of slight variations on the same scene, so will be many months before I get around to processing them all.
Here’s the first one taken from the West side of the pier with sun overhead.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Death Valley highway night
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place