There are many unusual and eclectic things to find in Hastings from the locals to the shops and streets and a very friendly atmosphere. I ended up chatting to a lady on the beach for the best part on an hour but had go and take some photos!
Here’s a great looking shop I found wandering around Hastings town ‘Up the garden path’, I think they sell bits and bobs for your garden.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland