Yesterday I went down to Headley Heath to catch the sunset and got some really great long exposure, atmospheric photos. I shot this one at f/22 as a triple exposure HDR and processed it through Photoshop and Nik software. I do love Headley Heath, find it much more enjoyable then rambling around Boxhill as it’s much quieter and more open. Which gives it some fantastic views.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland