To date I think this is the best HDR photo Ive taken. Really ticks all the boxes for me for what a great HDR image is. This was the first HDR I did with more then 3 exposures. Normally I don’t think you really need more then 3 exposures, but one situation where it really works is when shooting into the sun. For this photo I used 6 exposures, as my camera only shoots 3 AEB (auto exposure brackets) I just took 3 and then adjusted the exposure compensation and took another 3 photos and of course I used a tripod so everything lined up afterwards.
This is another shot from Headley Heath during sunset.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland