This was another great shot that I took at Headley Heath that I was very pleased with. This is the watering hole that the Highland Cattle on Headley like to hang around. As the sun was almost set this was one of the last photos I took that day. There where plenty of cows just to the left of this picture but as it was just minutes from being dark I just concentrated on this shot rather then change out lenses to get the wildlife.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland