Just a few minutes ago I won an auction on eBay for a Sigma 10-20mm wide angle lens, so really looking foward to getting that and taking some wide angle landscapes. Up until now I’ve just been using the 18mm on my Nikon 18-55mm kit lens and it’s been good but 10mm is going to be something else!.
Here we have the view looking over Hastings when you walk all the way out of town and up the hill that I think leads to the old ruins. I never got any further then here as was pretty much out of puff after walking all around town and then up this hill.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland