The Lifeboat Station is located at The Stade in Hastings Old Town – right next to the fishing fleet berths on the working beach. The new boathouse was built in 1995 to safetly accomodate the Mersey class and D class lifeboats, along with tractor, bobcat and carriages. It was the first boathouse in the country to be built with disabled access into its design.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge