Went down to the Millennium Bridge in London to get this shot that many, many others also photo. When I got here there was a big queue of people with cameras and tripods waiting to get the central shot. Luckily I only had to wait 10 minutes to get to the centre and the homeless guy was still asleep when I got my spot.
This was taken as a 30 second long exposure ISO400 with an F/22 on my Sigma 10-22mm lens. Just as I got my last shot the homeless guy wokeup and walked away. Was really chuffed to get this shot!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland