Went down to the Millennium Bridge in London to get this shot that many, many others also photo. When I got here there was a big queue of people with cameras and tripods waiting to get the central shot. Luckily I only had to wait 10 minutes to get to the centre and the homeless guy was still asleep when I got my spot.
This was taken as a 30 second long exposure ISO400 with an F/22 on my Sigma 10-22mm lens. Just as I got my last shot the homeless guy wokeup and walked away. Was really chuffed to get this shot!
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge