I really loved these funny stone things they had put on the ground with the little flowery things carved into them. Ive not done too much long exposure shots but could really get into this. A very rewarding shot for me.
This was a very quiet spot with hardly anyone around apart from a young courting couple directly behind me on a bench who I think where getting moody about me hanging around so long.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland