I never knew that Londoners called the millenum bridge the wobbly bridge so I looked it up and read that they closed the bridge for a couple of years shortly after it was opened in order to fix the fact that it was wobbly. Here’s a night time photo looking under the bridge.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland