I never knew that Londoners called the millenum bridge the wobbly bridge so I looked it up and read that they closed the bridge for a couple of years shortly after it was opened in order to fix the fact that it was wobbly. Here’s a night time photo looking under the bridge.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge