As I walked past Battersea power station the other day I took a number of pictures of it. To be honest it’s about the most ugliest eyesore of a building you could imagine, but it fills up the whole landscape and is very imposing. I expect to hear on the news any day that it will be demolished so I will saviour it incase with some photos.
I took a number of just the building itself but the one I prefer was this one with it set in the background. I jazzed up the surrounding photo to keep that grey feeling you get from looking at this building.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland