Here I did a long exposure tail light shot. I was standing on the edge of Trafalgar Sqare looking down at Big Ben which you can just make out between the buildings in the centre. Im going to make more effort to get some nice tail light shots as they generally come out quite cool. One nice idea I want to do is tail lights in the city after a heavy rain. So I can get some extra cool reflections in the wet pavements. May have to buy a little baggy for my camera as it’s not weather sealed.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland