Here we have a photo in the city of Tower Bridge between the glass buildings and offices. I love the little shops to the side and the little water feature that runs down the middle although I would not be surprised if many had caught their foot in the channel.
This was quite a fun picture to take as was quite busy and even though I was positioned in the middle on top of the water stream people where still walking down the centre as one woman almost walked right into my tripod.
This was taken as a 10 second long exposure and as a single RAW file that I processed through Photomatix and Photoshop.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Death Valley highway night
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Abandoned Crypts Belgium
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place