Here we have a photo in the city of Tower Bridge between the glass buildings and offices. I love the little shops to the side and the little water feature that runs down the middle although I would not be surprised if many had caught their foot in the channel.
This was quite a fun picture to take as was quite busy and even though I was positioned in the middle on top of the water stream people where still walking down the centre as one woman almost walked right into my tripod.
This was taken as a 10 second long exposure and as a single RAW file that I processed through Photomatix and Photoshop.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland