Here we have a photo in the city of Tower Bridge between the glass buildings and offices. I love the little shops to the side and the little water feature that runs down the middle although I would not be surprised if many had caught their foot in the channel.
This was quite a fun picture to take as was quite busy and even though I was positioned in the middle on top of the water stream people where still walking down the centre as one woman almost walked right into my tripod.
This was taken as a 10 second long exposure and as a single RAW file that I processed through Photomatix and Photoshop.
Facebook Comments Master
- Free Download DJI colour grading LUTs for phantom, inspire, mavic
- Iceland waterfall Dettifoss
- Powerplant IM Belgium
- Severalls Asylum – The Red Chair
- Talgarth Asylum – Star Wars Cantina
- Culzean Castle Ayrshire DJI Phantom 3 Standard
- Kelpies Helix Park and Falkirk Wheel Stirling Scotland
- Cuillins Isle of Skye Waterfall
- DJI Mavic Pro Pocket sized drone shipping early December
- Château de Noisy abandoned castle
- Death Valley highway night
- Gloucester Cathedral Hogwarts Cloister
- Lillesden school for girls – mirror mirror
- Glasgow City rooftop skyline at night
- Selfies Across America Road Trip
- Isle of Skye best photography locations map
- Devils Pulpit Finnich Glen near Glasgow Scotland
- Sunset at Arthurs Seat Edinburgh
- Bull Manor Furhouse Library
- Chernobyl This used to be a fun place