One morning in Feb 2012 I went into London for a little photo walk for a few hours. Starting off at Blackfriars into the West End upto Carnaby Street along to Leicester Square and finishing up at Trafalgar square. 1000 photos in 3 minutes. More at http://hdrphoto.co.uk “Thank you www.musicrevolution.com for providing music for our production”.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland