Out with my 8mm fisheye again this time my local park. A photo of the Carshalton waterfall at Grove Park. This was the first opportunity I’ve had to mount this lens on a tripod and shoot at a small aperture, I took this at a few shutter speeds with a 4 second exposure to capture the running water nice and dreamy.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland