This photo is taken at Rosehill in Carshalton looking across the crossing and shops. This was the first time I took my camera out in the rain to try and catch the reflections in the puddles. As my camera is not weatherproof I bought a little DSLR rainbag on eBay for about £10. Only problem is my 8mm fisheye I was using is so wide I can’t cover the lens with the bag otherwise the bag will be in the frame. This was ok when the rain eased up but when the rain was coming meant I got some rain drops on the glass, spoiling my pictures.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland