Im used to doing these selective colour type effect the manual way in Photoshop where you just brush in by hand with layers. It’s very boring that way and tricky getting it right. While playing with OnOne Phototools 2.6 I came across this effect that I’d not seen before. It’s a little hit and miss as you need bold colours it can pick up easily but the skin/people option worked really well for this photo and so easy!
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland