Playing with traffic in Downtown Houston – One of my fav. type shots to take is traffic shots at night in the City. TBH they are quite hard to do as there is always alot of people watching you and cars honking their horns or shouting out the windows wondering what your up to. Takes me a while to get these as every shot is a different combination of lights and movement so I will be standing in the street for a long time 🙂
— at Downtown Houston, Texas.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland