From my recent explore of FH Manor. I always take hundreds of photos and only ever get around to using a handful, so I have quite the collection of photos taking up three hard drives. Sure, in raining days months or maybe years I will pull out an oldie and do some work on it for showing. But, occasionally I like to throw them all together for a little video slide show.
I kept the photos in order of our explore so you can appreciate the house as we explored through each room. There was a number of rooms I never took photos of as there was nothing interesting in them. So if your counting the rooms it’s actually a fair bit bigger.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge