From my recent explore of FH Manor. I always take hundreds of photos and only ever get around to using a handful, so I have quite the collection of photos taking up three hard drives. Sure, in raining days months or maybe years I will pull out an oldie and do some work on it for showing. But, occasionally I like to throw them all together for a little video slide show.
I kept the photos in order of our explore so you can appreciate the house as we explored through each room. There was a number of rooms I never took photos of as there was nothing interesting in them. So if your counting the rooms it’s actually a fair bit bigger.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland