Had a great explore the other day at GT Manor in Oxfordshire. A fabulous old manor house in a bit of a state but looks as though the owners are doing some work on the property to hopefully bring it back to it’s former glory.
The property is partly lived in and when we got to the house had a bit of a shock to see the owner in the garden washing his car. So we had to make a little detour and come in through the back way 🙂
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland