Went out today to try and get some landscape shots but the weather was not playing nice. Very late in the day was a small break in the rain and got off a few shots in Chipstead, Surrey. Then moments later the skies opened up and the hail stones came. 9 exposures blended.
Facebook Comments Master
- How to do Night Time Long exposure photography | shutter speed ISO and aperture settings
- Best 360 cameras on sale Xiaomi Mi Sphere GoPro Fusion YI 360 vr
- Photographing Antelope Canyon Navajo slot canyon Page Arizona USA Navajo Nation
- Exploring Abandoned Packard Motor Plant Detroit Michigan USA
- Exploring Royal Masonic School for Boys Bushey Abandoned boys school masonic lodge