Newark Priory is a ruined priory located near the village of Pyrford in Surrey, England. Newark Priory still exists as ruins today and is listed as a Grade I Ancient Monument. It was placed upon the English Heritage Register of Buildings at risk, established in 2007. It is located upon private land so is unable to be reached at a close proximity. It can be found in a meadow adjacent to Newark Lane, Pyrford, England.
Facebook Comments Master
- Heavy Metal Belgium abandoned steel plant Urbex urban exploration
- LG G5 Cam Plus camera module not working How to FIX fixed
- Spanish Fiesta Visiting Barcelona Spain Photography Basilica of the Sagrada Familia gothic quarter
- Roma Capitale Visiting Rome Photographing Rome and Vatican City museum colosseum St Peter’s Basilica
- Visit Scotland Photography Places to see Eilean Donan Castle Glencoe Isle of Skye Etive Mor Highland